Auto Insurance

Take some of the pressure out of driving by knowing you are covered every mile of the way.

We want you to feel confident and secure about your insurance. Our agents will help you curate an auto insurance policy for your unique needs. FirstMark represent several top-rated insurance carriers, so we can find you the right coverage for the right price.

Core Coverage


Helps pay for bodily injury expenses, like hospital bills and medical care, that you may be held responsible to pay if you cause an accident that injures another driver, pedestrian or another car’s passengers.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)

Pays for damages you are legally entitled to recover from a driver without liability insurance or a hit-and-run driver or for an amount that exceeds an at-fault driver’s insurance limits. In other words, it covers you when the other guy doesn’t have enough or doesn’t have any insurance to pay you for damage repair or your medical bills.


Coverage that helps pay for repairs or to replace your car if it is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than in a collision. Includes loss or damage from fire, flood, falling objects, wind, hail, and collision with an animal.


Coverage that helps pay for repairs to your car for damage caused by an accident.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Medical Payments (Med Pay)

Helps pay for hospital bills and medical care expenses for you and your passengers if you are injured in an accident, no matter who was at fault.

Even More Coverage Options

Accident Forgiveness

The first accident on your policy is waived after a set number of years with an insurance carrier. Optional with many of our carriers.

Diminishing Deductible

Remain claim-free and the insurance carrier will reduce your collision deductible by $100 with each annual policy renewal, for up to a maximum of $500 or five years. Optional with many of our carriers.

Rental Car Reimbursement

Get help paying for the cost of renting a car while yours is in the shop being repaired after a covered loss.

Loan and Lease Coverage

If your car is declared a total loss because of an accident or theft, Loan and Lease Coverage helps pay for a difference between how much is left on your loan or lease and the depreciated street value of your car. Sometimes called Guaranteed Auto Protection or GAP Insurance.

Electronic Key and Lock Replacement

If your electronic keys are lost or stolen, the insurance company will replace them – along with any remote-control pads and locks.

New Car Replacement™
If you’re the original owner of a car that is less than one year old that has been totaled or stolen, we will pay you the value of a comparable new car.
Pet Coverage
We’ll help pay for veterinary expenses or death benefit if your cat or dog is injured or dies in a collision.
Personal Property Coverage
Get reimbursed for personal belongings that are damaged in an accident or stolen from your car.
Audio-Visual and Custom Equipment Coverage

Protects your audio, visual, and custom equipment that was not installed at the factory or dealership. Audio-visual systems and equipment, like a stereo or DVD player must be permanently installed. Custom equipment includes any part that modifies the appearance or performance of your car or truck, like a modified or custom engine, roll bars, lift kits, custom wheels, tow hitch, canopy, murals, and decals.


Can my child receive a discount for having good grades or being away at school?

Young drivers under the age of 21 may qualify for a good student discount if they have a 3.0 GPA or above. They may also qualify for a discount if they are at school more than 100 miles away from home without a car.

How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
Talk to your local independent agent about auto insurance coverage that’s right for you.
How do I add or delete a vehicle to my policy?

You can easily update your policy by contacting our client care team by calling (206) 462-3293.

Can I add my collector car to my FirstMark auto policy?
FirstMark Classic Car Insurance is available for collectible and antique cars.
Can I add my slide-in pickup truck camper to my FirstMark auto policy?

You can! Talk to us about the best way to insure your camper.

How do I add or delete a driver from my policy?

Our client care team will be happy to help you – (206) 462-3293.

Will my auto insurance policy cover my cat or dog?

Contact us to find out if pet coverage is available on your auto policy.

Can I get the a combined policy if I own a condo?
Yes, you can. These policies may be available to customers who carry both an auto policy and a homeowners or condo policy with FirstMark.
What are the minimum requirements for auto insurance?

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. Most states require you to have both bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage. Talk to your FirstMark agent for personal advice about product availability in your area and how much coverage is right for you.

There is no cost or obligation to see if we can improve your coverage, reduce your risk and save you money!

Skip to content